- Decide how much solar power you need. Most residential homes need between 2 – 5kW. We will examine your power consumption and create a FREE energy calculation for you. For commercial, industry or civil – this will begin with a consultation. Please contact Martin Pfaff.
- Talk to us about your installation needs, your roof type and space. We offer full installation, but we’re also happy to consult with your trusty local registered electrician – and we offer a consultation service.
- We will apply to your Electricity Lines Network to gain approval. There may be a small fee to pay them, less than $200. There are 27 different networks throughout New Zealand, this detailed map shows each company’s head office locations.
- We will apply to your preferred Electricity Retailer. You can negotiate with them regarding import/export tariffs. They will undertake to install an import/export meter at your property.
- Your ALOSUN Microinverter Grid-Connected Solar Power System will be installed, in usually less than day. It will comply with current regulations and you’ll be given a copy of all the required documentation.
- Login to your SEDAS website – and track your power savings immediately!
Read this useful Fact Sheet from the Electricity Authority.